torsdag 19 mars 2015

The Wallis

The Wallis

Today we have been and visited an Australien family called Wallis here in Cairns. We met the family at our relatives house and they invited us to their house for dinner. The family was very nice and fun. In their family it was the dad Ray, the mom Marie and the son Noah. It all started from that me and Noah played fotboll and then he asked me if I and my family wanted to come over and eat dinner and play football. we asked our parents and they said yes.





Now was it the day after and we are on our way to the Wallis to eat dinner. Ray made meat and french fries, it tasted lovely. Their house was one of the nicest houses that I have ever seen in my life. They had everyting, a pool, a football court and much more. After we had eaten me and Noah played some football before it was time to get home to the hotel. We said thank you for the food and the evening and then we went to the hotel.

                                                           

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar